107 – CB LIVE! Courage to Leap and Lead with Dianna Booher
Dianna Booher helps organizations to communicate clearly and leaders to increase their influence by a strong executive presence- and sometimes with a published book. She’s the bestselling author of 49 books, published in 62 foreign-language editions, with nearly 4 million copies sold.
Her latest books include:
• Faster, Fewer, Better Emails: Manage the Volume, Reduce the Stress, Love the Results
• Communicate Like a Leader: Connecting Strategically to Coach, Inspire, and Get Things Done
• What MORE Can I Say? Why Communication Fails and What to Do About It
• Creating Personal Presence: Look, Talk, Think, and Act Like a Leader
• Communicate With Confidence: How to Say It Right the First Time and Every Time
She’s the CEO of Booher Research, a communication consulting firm. Clients have included more than one-third of the Fortune 500, plus more than a dozen governmental agencies.
Dianna has earned some of the highest recognitions in her industry as Richtopia’s “Top 200 Most Influential Authors in the World”, American Library Association’s “Best YA Nonfiction of the Year”, Executive Soundview Summaries: “25 Best Business Books of the Decade”, Speaker Hall of Fame (induction by the National Speakers Association), “21 Top Speakers for the 21 st Century” by Successful Meetings magazine, “Top 30 Global Communication Gurus”, and “Top 100 Thought Leaders in America” by Leadership Excellence magazine